Have celiac disease. Pain in breastbone area. MRI shows deformation around breastbone. Costochondritis?

I have Celiac disease and I am on a strick diet for that. With that said my issue is pain in my breastbone area. This pain has been there for several years off/on but has gotten worse. The pain radiates on Rt and Lt side of chest and into my upper back. MRI showed a deformaty around my breastbone and something like bone marrow fluid?? I was told there was no mass. I get relief with taking Ibuprofen around the clock and with steriods. Sounds like Costrochondritis but not sure.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  90 Awaiting Answer