Have cavernoma in temporal lobe, had partial seizures. Why are there headaches? Options apart from surgery?

I m a boy, I have 27 years old and I have a cavernoma in left temporal lobe. Cavernoma has 15 mm and I discover it in 2008. I don t smoke, I don t drink. In present I take pills from psychiatry ( Carbamazepine 300 mg, Clonazepam 0,5 mg, Sertraline 50 mg) because last year I had partial seizures and I don t lose consciousness . Then I couldn t breath complete, I have tension , I feel fear. Now I feel good and I take Sertraline because I have depression too. My analysis are good and my psychiatrist said me that cavernoma affect nerves and depression is a result of my cavernoma. I feel sometimes headaches. I m happy that I stopped seizures and fear, but I don t know how to resolve my depression. I lose my sexual desire, sometimes I m exhausted, I feel angry. I read materials from net about temporal lobe and I saw that problems in this region causes: low sexual desire, depression, anxiety, digestive problems and more. I want to said that testosterone are good, I don t have problems with thyroid and other glands. Now I m sure that cavernoma controls my sexual problems, anxiety, etc. I write to you because I hope to find an answer. I want to have again sexual desire, to love a person, to feel better and resolve my problems. Please give me an advice, a suggestion, how to proceed in this case. I want to belive that my cavernomas let me to be free. I hate my cavernoma. I want to dissapear or retreat somehow. I don t have possibility to go in other countries for a consultation. I want to belive that exist a way, without operation, to retreat my cavernomas. I live in Romania and medicine doesn t evolve so much. Please help me and I wait your answer.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012