Have cauda equina syndrome due to spinal fractures. Feet swollen, no feeling, always cold. Anything serious?

hi i am 30 years old 5 ft 10in 170 lbs i have cauda equina syndrome as a resulkt of multiple spinal fractures and compressions in the l1-l3 vertibres of my spine i also frfactured my hip and shatggtered my pelvis both left side. i have little to no feeling in my feet and legs but what little i do have my left foot always stays swollen and feels cold i even check both feet to make sure its not nervesd and my left foot is actually really cold all the time even afcter wearing socks all day at times there is a slightly purple color to it was just curious as to if this is sometghing possibly seriousa or if its just nerves i would appreciate some advice thank you.....
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  45 Awaiting Answer