Have cataract. Waiting to stabilize blood pressure. Is castor oil good to slow down cataract formation?

my mum is 69 years of age,and have cateract in both of here eyes,she has some heart problems,and hypertensive,so they are waiting to get her pressure at a steady level first before they do corrected surgery first on her eyes,but in the mean time,is castarol a good oil she can put over her eye lids to help slow down the process or reverse it,some one told me it does,is that true,or what is a best home remedy,she can use for this problem,thanks and i am waiting for your reply
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012