Have carpal tunnel syndrome, weak hands and cramps, numbness. Am I okay?

I have carpal tunnel syndrome since 2 years back and have been advised surgery but have managed with hand exercises and homoeopathy with off and on weakness in hands and burning cramps at night and continuous numbness in my fingertips. What is my future outlook, will it worsen and make me completely helpless or as long as I continue the exercises it will be so so.My job at office is on computer , browsing internet, worksheets, emails etc from 9 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. Mon to Friday
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013