Have cardiomyopathy since birth. Flutters in heart, pins and needles on the arms, numbness. Any advice?

Ever since birth i have had a heart condition. i have cardiomyoppthy, over the last 6 months i have experianced a number of flutters taht cansometime last for 5-10 minutes and feels like a reparted kick to the chest .. More recently i experianced pins and needles sensation in my arms fingers and face making my fafe go numb, hands curl in and lost teh ability to talk and use my arms/hands. This lasted nearly 2 hours. after i felt really tired and sinec tehn feel very lightheaded and not fully alert. I am going to see my gp tomorrow, am i puuting tomuch together or am i rightly concerned
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013