Have calcium deficiency and vitamin D deficiency. Why are fingers shrinking?

dear sir i have calcium defi and vitamin D defi. doctors have got thyroid test also , there is also some problem in thyroid test. one of the doctor has advised for some brain gangrene test . earlier many senior doctor has not advised so . i am worried. some time my hand fingers are shrinking/streching . pains in elbow and ankle and knee joints. the neurologist had referred to endocriminologist..BMD ELBOW 0.57 . SERUM TSH 9.82 SERUM 0.795 PTH 48.3 . I HAVE TAKEN ABOUT 50 INJ OF FORTIO . PLZ ADVISE
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012