Have c diff, kidney failure, abnormal heart rate. Had colon polyp removed. Will c diff get better?

my dad has c diff hes had it for a while but they just found it he has had kidney failuer adnormal heart rate he has had polopy removed off colon his bowels dont move hardley laxtives dont help everynow then they will his stomach dont empty food dont digest got be on meds for it for another month but they said he has alot of other medical problems going aganist him he flatlined they bought him back will the cdiff get better
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013