Have burns on face. Had used hair removal cream. Using Neosporin. Healing time?

I was stupid and unfortuately had tried some home remedy facial hair removers. first one was basically like a sander, where you just sand the hairs away, moving in a clockwise motion, then counter clockwise. Well then after why I did this I don t know I found a hair removal creame and applied it, it burned obviously the min i had it on so I immediately washed it off, it was on there for about a min to 2 min. Needless to say after flushing the area with water for a good 45 min and later on in that evening, I now have what looks like a rug burn/mixed with a chemical burn on both sides of my chin ... I ve been applying neosporian as my mom is a retired nurse and told me to apply that or aloe vera which i did at first to help with burn itself now it s just the neosporian to help it heal, about how long does it take to heal?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013