Have burning throat, sore throat, yeast infection, dizziness, gargling stomach. Indicators of?

I am 46 yrs old 6,0 185, have been a beer drinker no heavy alcohol but beer 4-5 times a week and dont take any meds eat alot of fried foods and take out went to the doc couple of weeks ago for a lump feeling in throat something stuck in throat below adam apple and burning in throat, sore throat when i swallow or take deep breaths it has been uncomfortable for a few months , beer , mint gum , seem to make feel a little better although have not had either in couple weeks. taking prilosec and nystatin for thrush or possible yeast infection burning in throat not as bad but lump in throat feels bigger and does not go away other syptoms are very gargling stomach , pain behind left eye,when i bend over feels like i will puke and burp everytime i stand up, occassional dizziness , pain between shoulders, and a sense that i need to urinate often. gave up coffee and beer when i started taking meds and trying to stick with a fruit and vegy diet and grilled chicken only water to drink, dont know if that has made other syptoms noticeable please help
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013