Have burning sensation in toe. Hurt ankle several times. Family history of diabetes. Reason?

can i have a pins an needel and burning senastion in my big left toe on the top right side because of my ankle that i hurt sevral times or is it someting els it hit me specialy at nigt when i want to sleep and my legs is pointed downwards its a burning pain with pins and needel sensation somtimes if i sit with my knees bend and my elbows on my upper legs it feels like all my toes have a tinkling of pins and needels i m 56years we have dibetics and remotoites artritus in the famly
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012