Have burning sensation in penis. No pain or burning while peeing. Feels discomfort in leg. Any advice?

Hi, i have a burning sensation in my penis . You can say it s like a discomfort. This sensation takes place almost the following day after having a sexual intercourse and it lasts for a couple of days. I don t have any burning while peeing, nor any pain. Sometimes this sensation is accompanied with a discomfort in my legs such as mild burning in my heels. I drink little amounts of water per day and i do consume like 2-3 cans of coke everyday. Can you please advise?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012