Have burning sensation in arm. Took antibiotics, nebumatone, prednisone. All test clear. What to do?

I felt chills in my arms 3 weeks ago with no fever but felt weak and lethergic. I went to my primary Dr who prescribed antibiotics and the fifth day after taking the antibiotics the chills turned into a burning sensation throughout my arms - I finished the antibiotics but still felt the burning sensation off and on even at rest - My primary prescribed an antiinflammatory (Nebumatone) but still feel the burning sensation - I've taken an MRI of the brain and cervical spine area and all are clear - I am on the third day of prescribed prednisone and still feel the burning sensation - What do you think I should do? Thank you in advance
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013