Have burning sensation during urination and ejaculation. Took rectal ultrasound test. Took antibitics. Is it because of alcohol?

I live in Belgium, I am 31 years old (male)
I have burning sensation during urination and sometimes during ejaculation ( this problem started 8 months ago )
2 weeks I met doctor, he gave me antibiotic, I made rectal ultrasound , the prostate is normal
The doctor performed Rectal examination , the prostate is supple and normal
I came from arab contry I was not habited with alcohol, but when I started to drink, 1 years after , I got this problem . but I am not sure if it’s caused by alcohol .
I stopped alcohol 2 months ago, but the problem remains

I am afraid, if it’s prostate cancer .

What do you think ?
Thanks for you recommendations

Reply With Quote
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013