Have burning sensation between throat and chest. Am a smoker and eats non healthy. Cure?

Today I started feeling a slight burning sensation between my throat and chest area mainly when I breath out. I ve never experienced this before but I am a smoker and I am out in cold weather every day if it is cold, depending on the weather. I just got over what seemed to be the common cold . Other thing is I don t eat very healthy, I am 132 pounds, 5 6 but I do nothing but eat non healthy a very large majority of the time.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013