Have burning sensation around clitoris, frequent urination and tummy pain. Took antibiotics. Remedy?

Hi I have a uti, its been 5 days, around day 3 it seemed like it was getting better but then it just got real bad, is it normal to have a burning sensation around the clitoris and have it be sore around that area as well, I have symptoms like frequent urination but little comes out, the burning, and lower tummy pain, I will see a doctor tomorrow but the pain was unbearable and went ahead and took 625mg of antibiotics - I need help this is unusual to me
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013