Have burning pain in stomach and vomiting. Losing weight. Could it be Celiac?

Hi I have a burning/tearing pain in my upper stomach every now and again.It can range from mild to very severe when it happens and radiates to my back.I tend to vomit when it comes on me all of a sudden and cannot stop wanting to vomit it lasts about 2-3 hours and nothing helps with the pain.Some have said i may be celiac as it can happen after eating certain foods. I am starting to lose weight as im to afraid to eat.Any idea what it could be?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013