Have burning pain foot, stents fixed in leg. Have peripheral arterial disease, limb ischemia, taking sixty tramacet. Considering amputation, sympathectomy

HI I had two stents fitted to my right leg about eight months ago,I suffer from peripheral aterial disease,and have lower limb ischaemia,I have had severe burning pain in the right foot just behind the toes,shortly after the stents were fitted, I am taking sixty tramacet tablets over a period of four days for the pain,the pain is more severe when I lie down,I have been considering a below knee amputation to stop this pain or lately a sympathectomy can you advise, I have a history of Ischaemia ,I an afraid that with the high dosages of pain killers my kidneys will be affected.Thank you
My email address: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013