Have burning of skin, hot flashes and sweating. Had Radical Mastectomy done. Suggestions?

I am a 60 yo caucasian female with fibromyalgia . Hot flashes started 12.5 years ago and were usual . 12 years ago I was DX d w/e+ breast cancer , stage 3+. Had chemo (A/C) first to increase margins. Hours post-surgery ( radical mastectomy w/transflap reconstruction) started having unusual symptoms: severe burning/tingling of skin (felt like 105 degree fever) from chest down inner thighs & legs that preceded hot flashes and sweating (esp. neck), all several times daily plus several times nightly. Continued though with lessening over the years, but still quite painful. Has recently increased again, especially at night. My oncologist - nor any other provider - has ever heard of this. Can you help, please?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013