Have burning, numbness and pins and needles in legs. MRI showed white matter foci. Meaning?

I have burning, numbness is my legs constant and pins and needles in my handsand feet occasionally. I also have cognitive issues, bladder issues and extreme fatigue and increased motion sickness . My MRI shows scattered nonspecific white mater foci could represent microvascular ischemic changes or etiology could include migraines (which I don t have), vascular disease ( I m only 38) and demyelinating processes. Can u tell me what all this means please
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013