Have burning micturition, abdominal pain. History of peptic ulcer. Taking Buscopan and Nexium. Am I having peptic ulcer or renal colic?

hi good morning i am male client and i am indian and recently i am working in kuwait and having pain on left hypochondriac area and develop in the morning around 5.00 to 7.00am,i am known case of peptic ulcer and frequent symptoms of burning micturition, and i took treatment and recently last two months back i have abdominal pain with continuous hiccup , i took treatment also, last two days i am suffering from pain and i am a nurse and i took Injection.Buscopan 50mg IM and Tablet Nexium 40mg, i want to know whether i am having peptic ulcer or renal colic ,please i hope you will he,thanking you
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012