Have burning in vaginal area. Feels better after urination. Could it be yeast infection?

I have been diagnosed with IC for about 7 years. Recently, I have had increasing burning in my vaginal area. It gets worse with the urgency to urinate. I had a cysto yesterday and had a few hours of relief. There are some glomerations on the posterior wall of my bladder . My uro wants to do a hydrodistention, but I m wondering if I could have a yeast infection . I have no other signs of a yeast infection. The pain gets a little better after I urinate. it hurts to move, when I walk, when I sit, a horrible burning pain in my genital area.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013