Have burning anus and noticed blood while wiping. What medication should be done?

Hi:)) when ever i poop i wipe my arse kind of hard because it gives me itches, it also helps me poop easier too but towards the end i see traces of blood on the tissue but only when im squezzing out and wiping at the same time.. I then wet the tissue to clean it and i feel like there is little cuts because it stings me.. I have also been using the drug ice which is methanthetimines for quite some time but have completely stopped now. Can you please help me. My name is ren. Email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013