Have bumpy spot in the neck. Took tetterine. How to stop it from spreading?

Hello for a few months now i have had a a big scaly bumpy spot on my neck when i told my mother about it she bought me tetterine and in a few weeks the bumps when down and scales dissapeared but it still kinda itch after a while, i stopped using the tetterine and then the bumps re-appeared again and it started to spread so i began using it again and the scales dissappeared but I still have a huge black spot and the worst thing is the "rash" is still spreading
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013