Have bumps under breast, thighs. Have white puss, foul odor. Right medication?

I have small bumps under my left breast and on the inner part of my thighs.I pop them and they have white puss that comes from them sometimes blood tinged sometimes not sometimes they have a foul odor but sometimes not.Personal hygiene is a very big priority for me,as I work in the medical field as a CNA so I know that isn't the cause.I am how ever over weight and have noticed they appear in areas that stay moist, an areas that have constant friction.What could this be and how do I treat it?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Nov 2013

It seems that the lesions you have may candidal intertrigo with secondary bacterial infection in inframammory areas and groin areas. I hope you may be health concious, so you might have ruled out immunocompromised conditions like HIV and also may be tested to rule out DM. I recommend to consult nearby dermatologist. After proper examination and confirming the diagnosis,he might give proper medicines. He might prescribe strong antibiotics with antifungal and anti inflammatory drugs. And locally,antibiotic cream may be prescribed. You may be alright after taking proper drugs. I hope you got my answer.

Thanks.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.