Have bumps, tibia fracture, bleeding scabs, red rashes. Taking OCS. Help?

HELLO DOC. I TAKE 150 MG OF OCS DAILY AND STARTED BREAKING OUT WITH BUMPS, I JUST HAD A MOTORCYCLE CRASH OVER THE WEEKIN AND HAVE A RIGHT DISTAL TIBIA FRACTURE AND A FRACTURE PROXIMAL RIGHT FIBULA , THEY PUT IN 12 SCREWS AND A PLATE IM BREAKING OUT WORSE AND NOW HAVE A LARGE PART OF MY UPPER LEG HAS TURNED INTO A RED RASH ARE BROKEN VESSEL LOOK, AND OF CORSE PICKING ON THE SCABS MAKING THEM BLEED AND WORSEN, I JUST NOTICED THE RED RASH TONIGHT AND PLAN TO SEE MY DR TOMARROW IF ITS NO REAL THREAT TONIGHT WHY THE RASH AND BREAKING OUT, THANKS, JIM
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013