Have bumps on penis and spots near forearm, wrist and abdomen. Molluscum Contagiosum symptoms?

I believe I have molluscum contagiosum on my penis but I wanted to be sure that it wasn t something else. My son has molluscum, and over the past month or so, I ve developed a few spots on my forearm , wrist and near my abdominal area. Today I was greeted with two bumps, one on the shaft of my penis and one on the head. I was wondering if my self-diagnosis was correct, as I can t afford to see a doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013