Have bumps on penis. Had sex earlier with it. Took hydro cortisone medicine. What is the cure?

my boyfriend and i had sex &his penis kept coming out bcause we tried a new position. he got these fleshy painless bumps on the head of his penis. we kept having sex aftr &it got worse. its been about a month and a half &its not healing. it doesnt look like herpes. they dont itch or burn but hes getting them on his balls now.....what could this be? /: hes tried using some hydro cortisone but i dont think its helping
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013