Have bumps on butt. Had sex and sperm touched skin. Diagnosed as allergy. Remedy?

im all out of options.as to what this is. last month my boyfriend and I had sex his sperm touched my skin I broke out doctor said I was allergic so two weeks pass I haven t had sex with him three small bumps in the form of a triangle are under the cuff of my butt they dont pop they are not getting bigger I got tested everything came back normal..but then there are also these random small bumps that might pop up helo plz
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013