Have bumps inside upper eyelids. Sometimes itchy . What are they and how it will heal?

Hi, I have had bumps inside the edge of my upper eyelids since 2006! There are two in one eye and one in the other. They are not big that one cannot notice them unless they get very close to them. They are not painful and there is no redness or something inside or around my eyes. However, sometimes if not most of the times, these bumps get very itchy. Thinking that they would heal on their own, I have seen any eye doctor before. Please, could you tell me what these bumps are for? Thank you so much. I m a female aged 20 yrs.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012