Have bumps in the head of the penis. All tests done. Had unprotected sex. What to do?

Hello I have some small red bumps on the head of my penis towards the opening of my urethra, they are not painful nor do I have any pain when I urinate. I have gone to the doctor to receive a swab test, blood test and urine tests to check for herpes however the doctor said my symptoms do not match herpes, I am still waiting on the test results. It has been 5 days since I went and I have been applying anti fungal cream however the bumps are not clearing up. I did engage in unprotected sex with a casual partner about 3 days before these bumps appeared.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013