Have bumps and pain in back of head while laughing. Reason?

im 13!!!! HELP!For a couple of weeks now after i start laughing really hard with my friends i get these two sharp pains in the back of my head. one on the left and other on the right but they are lined up tp each other. i can actually feel the bumps and then i checked to see if my head was like that when my head didnt hurt and it felt normal. it goes away after a couple seconds. i asked my friends if they had the same feeling and had no idea what i was talking about. im starting to get really scared. im only 13! whats wrong!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013

Thank you for your query.

I don't see anything to worry about. Just to be on the safer side get your blood pressure checked up. The pain could be due to some muscle being streched. Relax and enjoy.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your all the best.