Have bumps and itching on the throat. Have pcod and thyroid. Taking thyronorm, siphene. Is this side effect?

Hello doctor i am married and trying to concieve for the past 1.4 years .since i am not concieved and having irregular periods i consulted the gynacologist she said that i have pcod and thyroid so she suggested me to take thyronorm 12.5 and for ovulation induction she prescribed siphene 50 mg from 2nd to 6th day.Now my question is i am very scared that i am getting red bumps and itchiness in one side of throat is that the side effect of taking thyronorm or could be any allergies kind of thing...

After talking siphene when could i expect the ovulation.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013