Have bump on tonsil and burning sensation in sinus area. What medication should be given?

I have a white bump (size of bb) on right tonsil . Not tonsil stone , as I have had those before and know what they look like. I have a burning in the sinus area next to the right tonsil and burning on back of tongue on right side just out of view when I look in throat . The bump does not hurt at all. I can even touch it with no pain at all. There is no swelling and only very slight redness. The pain comes and goes. I have gone without any pain for sometimes 24hrs. And it can be either the sinus area or the tongue or both at the same time. Sometimes antacids help but not always.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012