Have bump on the right side of neck. Having weakness, muscle fatigue, dizziness, blurry vision. What could this be?

Hey, I m a freshman an college and lately I ve been having a lot of problems. I first noticed a lot of low energy and muscle fatigue while riding my horse, which is very unnormal even my trainer pointed out my lack of energy, also I have been getting very dizzy and in some cases have blurry vision . I went to the hospital for stomach pains and my doctor told my my intestines were very backed up.. Within the past few weeks I have been gaining weight and I now have found a bump on the right side middle part of my neck! Can you please help me or give me advice? I ve already had my parents agree to a blood test
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012