Have bump on the penis. No medication till now. What is the cause and the cure?

I have had a white bump below the tip of my penis for several years-- even before I had sex, and tonight, after i received oral sex, I looked at the bump and i noticed some of the white stuff was coming out. I was able to get the rest of the white stuff out. I'm not sure why this happened because I was so used to this white bump that I thought it was nothing. What could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I believe that you have a lesion on your penis for several years and you have never seen a doctor for the same. It seems to be infected at this time as the lesion is oozing white material that I assume is pus or infected body fluids. You will do well with consulting a qualified local doctor who can help with a history and physical examination as well as ordering the required tests and giving you the right treatment and follow-up visits to help heal the infection. I hope this helps and you consult the doctor as soon as possible.

Take care and have a lovely day!