Have bump on nose. Had been hit on nose and bled. What to do?

When I was about 15 I got hit in the nose . This guy backed into me and the back of his head rammed into my nose and I started bleeding everywhere, After that day my nose still kinda hurt but it eventually went away. It wasn t until several of months later that I realized I had a bump on my nose. I think it was from that night but I m not 100% sure because I didn t realize it until so much later. Anyways I have a dorsal hump on my nose now but its only on one side. On one side my nose looks all ugly with the bump but on the other side it looks completely normal without the bump, its weird. Its been a few years since I hit it. What do I do?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
  Anonymous's Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

The present episode is unlikely to be related to the past event.
Any bump should be examined by a surgeon to confirm it is benign.
A Facio-Maxillary or ENT surgeon will be ideal choice.

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck