Have bump on back with pus and smells. Worried as dad has cancer. Advice?

Ok so i have a bump on my back i don t know if the placement is relevant to it but i m going to give as much detail as posable. It is in the middle of my back one an a half inches away from my spin it is maybe a little smaller then a dime it has pus in it that smells real funky an if u touch the bump it self it will leave that smell on your finger an if you Squeeze the pus out a few days later it is back. It has been their for 3 or more years an does not go away or move i have poked it with a needle today an it didn t even hurt or feel the needle please tell my what it could be or if i should see my doc asap. I am kinda worried because my dad has cancer of non hochkins lukimea.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013