Have bump on Labia Minora with mild pain. No puss. What is it?

I have a bump on my labia minora that is mildly painful if I touch it otherwise not. It is located around 3 o clock position but towards the base. It seems to have gone down in size after 4 days and it was hard to begin with and I could feel it on both sides of my labia minora. It is the same colour as my skin. Last sexual contact was 11 months ago. I did once have a bump and puss came out when I squeezed it but I haven't had any puss in this one. What could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013