Have bump near butt crack causing rash. Sore and painful. Treatment?

i'm a female, 25 and I noticed a small bump really close my butt crack - sore to touch, on the left butt cheek; a day later it spread into a rash more on the outside of the butt cheek (it doesn't feel like it has fluids inside), it's very sore and painful to touch, feverish. I do wash myself, even twice a day, using the same soap brand as before. I never had anything like this before, no skin related problems in the family. The nature of my job requires me to sit down all day. What can cause this? and what can I do to prevent it in the future? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013