Have bump and pain on skull. Have headache and ear pain. I am diabetic. Reason?

Hi Doc, I am a 50 yr. old female with numerous health issues. i am an insulin dependent diabetic who takes humalog 3x a day and lanthus at bedtime. I am also on a high blood pressure meds although my blood pressure isn t that high! Normally it is in between to 110 to 115 systolic and 67 to 78 diastolic. I also take L-thyroxin once a day, slight asthma and foraminal stenosis . I v e been attending chiro treatment which involves TENS and soft tissue manipulation(once/week). Three days ago I felt pain at the left side base of my skull and this really bothers me! Today i feel that there is a slight bump and it is tender to touch. I also suffer from headaches and used to have migraines. Due to a very cold weather, I have been noticing that my left ear started to ache as well with a combination of itchness. I am worried, can you tell me what s wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013