Have bulimia. Vomiting, weakness, lightheadedness, lump in throat sensation. On rilatin. What is wrong?

I m bulimic and earlier today I puked and nothing was out of the usual. I also took my Rilatin pill and anti depression pill too and shortly after I started getting very weak, lightheaded, pain in chest, and it felt like there was a lump in my throat . Now around my throat my tonsils are swollen and there s bumps all around the back of my throat which almost blocks my whole throat altogether but I am breathing fine. What could be wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013