Have bulging blood vessel on temple. Had been hit there. Cure?

I have a blood vessel on my left temple bulging out. It was never this way before. I got hit there about a month ago and ever since it has been swollen and bulged out. Its quite obvious. It was painful and first, but not so much anymore. I can see it like pulsating with my heartbeat . Even feel it at times. Why is this happening? Can it be fixed?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
It may be hematoma. Apply ice frequently. If not subside in few weeks, go to surgeon for the perfect diagnosis and treatment.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.