Have bulge in abdomen. Have diabetics. Ultrasound test done. Had liver problem. Is it because of liver problem?

I'm diabetic for around 3 yrs and Hba1c level is at good control for past 6 months, However, I have a problem in my abdomen with small bulge around right side of my belly button, so thought of some problem with Gallbladder, and did a Ultrasound scan every year and came up with the report normal and couple of times with fatty and enlarged liver and final report says fatty liver became normal in size. I personally feel swell and pain near belly button is intermittent, thus reports are also fluctuating, might some problem in the liver causes this fluctuation. please advise...
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013