Have bruised and swollen leg. Unable to walk. Had fell into a hole. Suggestions?

Hi, I fell into a hole 2 days ago, it immediately swelled up, but has since been getting more swollen, so much so my whole foot is swollen as well as the lower calf , I have quite sever bruising on both sides, however particularly on the outside of the ankle, it is also very hot (letting of a lot of heat compared to other ankle). I have been off my feet since the fall, and had it elevated, and regularly iced it. I m unsure on whether these are symptoms of a fracture/break or if it is just a simple sprain . I have quite a hi pain threshold, but this injury has deemed to painful to even walk, no matter how much I try.. What would you suggests do? Kind Regards
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013