Have bruise on penis tip. Diagnosed as BXO. Reappears after using clonate ointment. Should i continue this ointment?

I have small bruise on the tip of my penis . Specialist has seen this and confirmed this is BXO. However, Best doctors in the US say this is not BXO and have asked me to use Clonate ointment. It does gives me relief but back again every fifteen days. It is like a boil on one end of the tip of the penis and sometimes constricts the flow of Urine . Do you think I should kep on applying clonate or recommend some thing else.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012