Have brownish vaginal spotting, whitish spots on breasts. Implantation bleeding? When can I go for pregnancy test?

On the 18th I think I had implantation spotting. It was very short and brown. I m not sure when my period is due but how long should I have to wait to take a test. I literally have like every symptom and stuff id never heard about till I had it and topped it into google like hot breasts and white spots on my nipples and super bad has. Also if it turns put I m not pregnant then what else could cause all the pregnancy signs?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
If your periods are regular, you can do home pregnancy test after 5-7 days of missed periods (although its claimed that it can be positive on the day of missed periods). In case you are not pregnant, you need to consult doctor for your symptoms.
Wish you good health.