Have brownish discharge and tender nipples. No period. Had sex. HPT negative. Cause?

Hi, my expected period was due on Feb. 24 on Feb. 25 I experienced about a quarter (coin) size amount of dark brown looked like dried blood on a pad. It only happened for about 5 mins. The next day Feb. 26 nothing was there only when I wiped there was some like pinkish and brownish discharge . I had unprotected sex on Feb. 10. I took a hot on March 1; it came back negative. My nipple are very very tender/sensitive. I m pretty regular on my cycles. & of seems like today I have become constipated. Just wondering what you think may be the cause of everything. I m a little worried.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013