Have brown spotting, HCG levels reduced from 75 to 59. Miscarriage?

I am a 38 year old I have a 15year old who I had bleeding with for the first 3 mths of my pregnancy with him. I had a miscarriage 9 years ago at 6 weeks along. I had a miscarriage 3 mths ago at 4 weeks an long. I am pregnant now I have done7 home pregnancy tests and all positive I have had blood tests and the first one was 60 hcg the 2nd was 75hcg the 3rd was 59 and the 4th was 55hcg I have brown spotting on the weekend just gone that went to bright red blood not heavy not enough to soak even one pad but it would drip when I went to the toilets had no pain with it at all my normal periods is heavier and more painful than my bleeding on the weekend I bled for 3 days bleeding has now stopped doctors have said that it looks like I have miscarried but I am still feeling sick have sore breasts really tired going to the toilet all the time streaching pains in my hips intergestion and heartburn I have 5 small fiberoids and a for of endeomitrios Could I still b pregnant? Thank u deborah
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012