Have brown spots on palm of hands. Appears when stressed. Heals after picking them. Advice?

Yes thank you. I have been having small little brown spots that look like little freckles that appear on the palms of my hands especially if I am under an unusual amount of stress. When I use a sterile needle and pick them off the depth of them reminds me of a wart but its not warts. After I pick them they heal up in a couple of days but if I don't pick them they would just stay there. They only appear when I am extremely stressed. Do you have any idea what this could be? Thank you and have a great day!
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013